Napowrimo April 4th 2022
Write a poem . . . in the form of a poetry prompt. If that sounds silly, well, maybe it is!. The poet Mathias Svalina has been writing surrealist prompt-poems for quite a while, posting them to Instagram. You can find examples here, and here, and here.
I borrowed Mathias’s train of thought which fitted well with thoughts I’ve had about Twitter for a while.
1. Search your vacuous values for inspiration
2. Let your ego settle like a moon landing craft on your chosen target
3. With bitterness in monsoon flood, unleash a torrent of abusive adjectives, verbs, and nouns
4. Unleash your writing from care, consideration, and compassion
5. Find freedom in your base enjoyment
6. Let scorn and petty point scoring pour forth from your fingertips
7. In 280 characters, leave no character unscorched on your page
8. Enjoy your 15 seconds of attention
One thought on “Twitter Tips”
LikeLiked by 1 person